NISA, The National Institute of Sustainable Advancement, is an academic Institute established in 2009, engaged in Open and Distance Learning Education. It is and excels open and distance learning including Fast Track Education for life experienced, mature and on-job professionals.
The National Institute of Sustainable Advancement and its subsidiaries, accredited/affiliated with various top ranked universities and profession bodies with various academic programmes, as details given below:
i. National Institute of Sustainable Development – Private Virtual Campus of VU
- The Virtual University of Pakistan is country’s first University based completely on modern Information and Communication Technologies was established by the Government as a public sector, not-for-profit institution.
- National Institute of Sustainable Advancement (NISA) status of Private Virtual campus can be seen on Virtual University’s official website from the following web link <www.vu.edu.pk>
- NISA is authorized to facilitate all programmes of Virtual University of Pakistan, from certificate to undergraduate and postgraduates.
- Details of the programmes is available at Virtual University’s official website from the following web link <www.vu.edu.pk>
ii. Vocational Training Center
NISA Vocational Centre is affiliated with Skill Development Council (SDC) Pakistan, offering IT and Vocational training courses.
- Office Automation Course – 3 months
- Computer Networking Course – 3 months
- AutoCAD Course – 3 months
iii. NISA Academy
NISA Academy provides and facilitates coaching and tuition for better grades:
- Primary to Higher Secondary (All subjects)
- Undergraduates – BA, BSc and BS (Selected subjects)